Archival film storage has been a long time concern of photographers on how best to ensure permanence of their irreplaceable negatives. Print File Archival Preservers are made from high clarity, archival quality polyethylene - NO PVC - safe for long term storage. With a 3 mil top sheet and 1.8 mil bottom sheet (8 mil top sheet, 4 mil bottom sheet on slide pages) the thin backing coupled with high clarity provides excellent resolution when proofing without the need to remove the negatives from the preserver. No other manufactured preserver has this feature! Also, continuous seams eliminate the problem of negatives hanging up in the sleeve itself. You can literally load and unload Print File preservers easier and faster.
- Holds 35mm film with options for 7 strips of 5 negatives, 6 strips of 6 negatives and 35mm slides
- Exclusive thin and high clarity backing for quality contact sheets
- Strong continuous seams to prevent negative hang up
- Top sheet is 3 mil and bottom sheet is 1.8 mil (8 mil top sheet, 4 mil bottom sheet on slide pages)
- Archival quality polyethylene - NO PVC
- Safe for long term storage