Full-Time & Part-Time Customer Solutions Agents Needed
This position is now closed. Thank you for your interest. Keep an eye out for the next time we are hiring!
The Company: CineStill is an innovative analog photography products company dedicated to demystifying film photography for the modern enthusiast and providing customers with the highest quality film stocks, chemical solutions, and digitizing tools on the market. CineStill is a leader in the industry and a respected brand among consumers. The team consists of passionate photographers from a wide variety of backgrounds.
The Position: We’re looking for part-time and full-time customer service agents. The primary focus of the positions will be to assist the Customer Service team in organizing and processing incoming customer tickets through the Zendesk CRM platform. The positions will also require assisting the heads of other departments with various projects as needed, ranging from shipping to media production. Hours are approximately 20-30 per week for part-time and 35 per week for full-time. Compensation is $18/hr.
- Strong interest in helping beginner film photographers
- Ability to quickly grasp documented SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and effectively use templates to solve customer tickets
- Problem-solving skills in following fulfillment logistics, tracking missing packages, and troubleshooting film exposure/development/scanning errors
- Experience with film developing processes (B+W, C41, E6) and film scanning/digitization is strongly favored
- Experience with Shopify and/or Zendesk is favored
- Operate proficiently in the Zendesk-based CRM platform
- Filter incoming customer tickets by ticket type (orders & shipping, chemistry & development, etc.) using tags
- Quickly cancel or make edits to orders placed on the online store
- Monitor the status of customer orders, correct address holds, and track missing packages
- Identify common customer questions and apply pre-existing response templates or self-service articles
- Recognize recurring patterns from customer tickets and generate new response templates and self-service articles
The Location: The positions are located at our headquarters in Hollywood, CA. Applicants must have reliable transportation to and from work. Punctuality is a must. Street parking is available around the neighborhood.
Why Should You Apply?
- You have a strong interest in working in the analog photography industry
- You have a passion for helping others, particularly beginners just getting into film photography
- You are a very organized individual comfortable with learning new processes and improving them for the benefit of the entire team
Contact Us: This position is now closed. Thank you for your interest. Keep an eye out for the next time we are hiring!