Part-Time Customer Solutions Associate Needed
The Company: CineStill is an innovative analog photography products company dedicated to demystifying film photography for the modern enthusiast and providing customers with the highest quality film stocks, chemical solutions, and digitizing tools on the market. CineStill is a leader in the industry and a respected brand among consumers.
The Position: We’re looking for a part-time customer solutions associate, with a potential long-term full-time position being available in the future. The primary focus of the position will be to assist the Customer Solutions team in organizing and processing incoming customer tickets through the Zendesk CRM platform. The position will also require assisting the heads of other departments with various projects as needed. Hours are approximately 20-30 per week. Compensation is $18/hr.
- Ability to quickly grasp documented SOP’s (standard operating procedures) and effectively use templates to solve customer tickets
- Problem-solving skills in following fulfillment logistics, tracking missing packages, and troubleshooting film exposure/development errors
- Strong interest in helping beginner film photographers with chemical processes
- Experience with Shopify and/or Zendesk is strongly favored
- Experience with typical film developing processes (B+W, C41, E6) is favored
- Operate proficiently in the Zendesk-based CRM platform
- Filter incoming customer tickets by ticket type (orders & shipping, chemistry & development, etc.) using tags
- Quickly cancel and/or make edits to orders placed on the online store
- Monitor the status of customer orders, correct address holds, and track missing packages
- Identify common customer questions and apply pre-existing response templates or self-service articles
- Recognize recurring patterns from customer tickets and generate new response templates and self-service articles
The Location: The position is located at our headquarters in Hollywood, CA. Applicants must have reliable transportation to and from work. Punctuality is a must. Street parking is available around the neighborhood.
Why Should You Apply?
- You have a strong interest in working in the analog photography industry
- You have a passion for helping others, particularly beginners just getting into film photography, developing processes, and digitization
- You are a very organized individual comfortable with learning new processes and improving them for the benefit of the entire team