“Valoi” is a Finnish word meaning light and creation — a nod to the creativity of analog photography. The Scandinavian roots of VALOI are visible in the minimalist and functional design. VALOI 360 is a film holder system that is an affordable way to digitize your rolls of 35mm and 120 medium format film using a digital camera, without compromising on features. This system will help you scan film quicker and, with the right setup, with higher quality than traditional flatbed scanners.
The VALOI Film Holders are the perfect entry-point for trying out camera scanning and can be used on their own or with the VALOI Advancer.
The double S-curved and precision-engineered track keeps the film flat, and the matte surface and built-in internal angles keep reflections off your scan. The design makes it quick and easy to scan film by allowing you to push film through the holder instead of a traditional clam-shell design that requires constant opening and closing.
- Designed with a special double S-curved track to flatten the negative for scanning.
- Prevents reflections with matte black plastic and strategic anti-reflection angles
- Quick-advance system to push or pull film through, no fiddling with traditional clam-shell designs
- Minimizes vignetting on the edges with a beveled design under the film
- Comes with stock-on rubber feet for stability
- 120 holder
- scan frames between 6x4.5 and 6x9, or larger with digital stitching
- Can be used with or without the VALOI Advancer
Compatible accessories: Advancer, Diffuser, Film Masks