We Are Hiring a Full-Time Customer Service Lead!
CineStill is an innovative analog photography products company dedicated to demystifying film photography and providing customers with the highest quality film stocks, chemical solutions, and digitizing tools on the market. CineStill is a leader in the industry and a respected brand among consumers. The team consists of passionate photography enthusiasts from a wide variety of backgrounds.
We’re looking for a full-time Customer Service Lead. The primary focus of the position will be to manage the Customer Solutions team in organizing and processing incoming customer tickets through the Zendesk CRM platform. The position will also require training new Customer Service Associate hires and assisting the heads of other departments with various projects as needed, ranging from shipping to media production. Hours are 35 per week. Compensation ranges from $20 to $25 per hour.
- Experience with film developing processes and scanning is a plus
- Experience with Shopify and/or Zendesk is encouraged
- At least one year of management and training experience
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Ability to quickly grasp documented policies and procedures
- Problem-solving skills in following fulfillment logistics, tracking missing packages, and troubleshooting film exposure/development/scanning errors
- Train new customer service associates to follow documented policies and procedures
- Supervise customer service associates to ensure that responses are accurate, efficient, and respectful
- Operate proficiently in the Zendesk-based CRM platform
- Filter incoming customer tickets by ticket type using tags
- Identify common customer questions and apply pre-existing response templates or self-service articles
- Recognize recurring patterns from customer tickets and generate new response templates and self-service articles
The position is located at our headquarters in Hollywood, CA. Applicants must be Los Angeles residents and have reliable transportation to work. Punctuality is a must. Street parking is available around the neighborhood.
Why Should You Apply?
- You have a strong interest in working in the analog photography products industry
- You have a passion for helping others, particularly beginners just getting into film photography
- You are eager to help hire new customer service agents and train them to follow documented policies and procedures
- You are a very organized individual comfortable with learning new processes and improving them for the benefit of the entire team
- You are excited to join a fast-growing company that offers opportunities for upward mobility and advancement.
Apply for the position and submit your resume and cover letter online through Indeed by following this link: Click Here