The CineBloom Diffusion Filters are the secret sauce for capturing dreamy footage. Available in densities of 10%, ideal for CineStill Films, and 20%, more suited for night footage. These filters do not only catch and bloom light but are also great for softening hard edges, providing a smoothing effect on skin tones.
The glass itself is made by fusing a micro-layer of NanoBlack particulates between two layers of top-grade Japanese filter glass, allowing to maintain full image quality. The ring of the filter is precision machined from aerospace-grade metal and designed to be thin enough to stack underneath another filter, without compromising the field of view. This means you can use an ND or VND on top of it for shooting cinematic frame rates and capturing motion blur. Take your footage to new cinematic heights with CineBloom!
A diffusion filter gives halation with lights, especially in low light scenarios. It also softens skins and harsh textures when shooting portraits. The aim of these filters are to get an organic, dreamy, almost cinematic effect in photography and video production.
- Available in densities of 10%, ideal for CineStill Films, and 20%, ideal for night photography
- Premium Japanese Optical glass for superior image clarity
- Knurled grip for easy removal
- Uncoated glass ensures maximum effect and strength of bloom
- Works with any standard center pinch lens cap (like the one you already have for your camera lens)
- Available for standard camera lens sizes 37-82mm