Free shipping does not apply to Liquids since they ship separately via Ground within the Continental United States. "Limited Quantity Hazardous" (ORM-D) items cannot be shipped to PO boxes.
Intended to be used with the D6, T6, or D9 1st Developers and the Bf6 "Bleaches&Fixer" 3-in-1 Slide Solution. Cs6 "Creative Slide" 3-Bath Kits also available here
For color-timing chrome, reversal, and E-6 compatible film. “Color&Reversal” Color Developer&Reversal Bath. Reusable Solution Reverses 16+ Rolls of Developed Slide Film.
The Cs6 "Creative Slide" 3-Bath Process makes complicated chemistry simplified alchemy! The number of processing baths for E6 film is reduced from 6 to 3. The reversal step occurs during color development in a Color&Reversal bath, and the bleach and conditioner steps are combined with the fixing step in a Bleaches&Fixer bath. Color-timing is performed with alternative 1st Developers to achieve full creative control of your slides.
- 2-in-1 reversal and color developer bath
- Reusable solution capacity of 16+ rolls (135/120), 64+ sheets (4x5), or 100 feet (35mm) of film
- Flexible temperature range of 80-104°f (27-40°C)
- 6 min process time is minimum for completion
- High D-max for inky blacks and rich color separation
- Vibrant color rendering
- Image archivability for at least 80 years
- Easily mixed 2-part liquid concentrate
MIXING STOCK SOLUTION:
- Place 22oz. (650ml) of 115ºF (46ºC) water into a clean glass or plastic pitcher.
- Use a clean plastic stir stick or the TCS-1000 to circulate the liquid.
- While circulating, add the contents of the bottle marked "PART A".
- Continue circulating, add the contents of the bottle marked "PART B".
Store mixed solution in a tightly capped, completely filled storage container for 6-12 weeks. Turns dark brown or opaque when oxidation protection is exhausted. Variation in color developer pH causes color shifts.
Color&Reversal Bath: Stock > 6min @ 80-104°f (27-40°C)
This is a process-to-completion step. Time is minimum for completion.
Maintaining temperature is not essential beyond pouring in the 1st developer. When a temperature control bath is not available, simply preheat the 1st Developer +2ºF warmer, and the other baths will automatically process-to-completion as they cool down. Only the 1st developer is time and temperature critical because it controls contrast and color.
No Compromises - Cs6 3-Bath Process vs. E6 6-Bath Processing...
Download Cs6 Quart Kit Complete PDF Instructions *Updated 5-22-20
Download Cs6 Complete Safety Data Sheet
Photochemical Waste Management